Friday, September 11, 2009

embrace

I now understand that verse about love. If I prophesy and heal and can fathom all mysteries but have not loved, I am nothing and I gain nothing. Last week I prayed for this guy who was on crutches. My cousin and I prayed for healing on his ankle and basically his whole leg. After the prayer he just had this sense that nothing happened. Maybe it was his lack of faith or it was a progressive healing. But God taught me that if I can heal this man but didn't love him like Jesus did, then I gain nothing and I am nothing. And so this week when I talked to another man, I asked God that I would just love him. I was sharing my faith and he was telling me his faith in buddhism. And part of me was like- I don't want to come in too hard and start throwing scriptures, so I'll respect him and just say the basic things about my faith and not try to talk about hell and his sins and all. And some might say that I shouldn't soften or make the gospel all pretty looking and nice. But I just tried to increase my love for him so that I will gain. If I presented the gospel but have not love, I am nothing.
God truly showed His love for me tonight while I was in my room. Dwelling in His presence and having Him speak to me is just the most amazing thing. And tonight I can say that I encountered the living God. And He blessed me and gave me prophetic words and healing. The glory of God was burning in my room.



Mountains. Blue. Red. Fire. J
I see you climbing a mountain. And you just have this heavy, heavy backpack, and you don't really know why you're hiking up this hill. God wants you know that you're looking at the wrong place for truth. You're trying so hard to pursue truth but the real Truth, Jesus Christ, is waiting for you. Your heart isn't like a lake. It is a river where the Holy Spirit enters inside of you and comes out to do supernatural things like healing and prophesying and seeing things in dreams. You kinda know the truth and all the Bible stories but the greatest truth is right inside of you. Let Jesus teach you and let him guide you. Come down from that mountain and let God's light burn a fire inside of you. He wants to show you things that you have never seen before. He wants to tell you things that you have never heard before. He wants to let you feel things that you have never felt before. Blue and red makes purple. God's showing me purple because He wants you to know that you are royalty. That you are a prince of the Kingdom of Heaven. Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young in faith, but set an example by the things you say, the way you live, the purity that you seek, the way you love, and the faith, though small right now, that can move mountains. Don't climb these mountains that lead you nowhere. Start moving mountains and show people that He is God and that you are his son and coheir with Christ. You are royalty! Lift up your head right now. Don't bow your head. Just stand up. I release blessing and a peace on you in Jesus' name. I bind any fear and false teachings inside and around you. And I release boldness, strength, and truth in Jesus' name. Do you hear a sound? It's the sound of Heaven invading earth!

1 comment:

  1. wow. that was beautifully wiritten, beautiful, absolutlely beautiful. god is so great and god is love. ptl for the lesson that God taught you. i am so encouraged by what you have shared, and all i can do is shout, AMEN BROTHER! PRAISE TO THE LORD MOST HIGH because love is all. love NEVER fails. and if it is written in the bible, it is truth. love overcometh all. amen. that is such an astounding truth. <3

    ReplyDelete